VA Fact Sheets
- VIST Locator (EXCEL)
- BROS Locator (EXCEL)
- Special Mode Transportation (PDF) (DOC)
- Advanced Low Vision Clinic Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Blind Rehabilitation Center Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Blind Rehabilitation Service Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Intermediate Low Vision Clinic Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Visual Impairment Services Team Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Blind Rehabilitation Outpatient Specialist Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Visual Impairment Services Outpatient Rehabilitation Fact Sheet (PDF)
This is to notify all BVA New Jersey Regional Group (NJRG) members that due to the resignation of the NJRG president–and other circumstances–the NJRG membership shall conduct a business meeting on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada). The meeting will be presided over by BVA District Director 1 Dennis O’Connell and a national officer.
The NJRG business meeting will be conducted via the national Zoom platform. You may access the meeting by computer and/or telephone as follows:
Topic: BVA NJRG Business Meeting
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 964 7828 7673
Join Zoom Meeting by computer:
Join Zoom Meeting by telephone:
+1 646-558-8656 US (New York)
The NJRG membership must conduct this meeting to remain in “Good Standing” according to
Roll call of all members
Reading of three (3) NJRG membership options (all options require a minimum of five (5)
NJRG members in good standing constituting a quorum)
1. Vote by membership to nominate and elect three (3) new officers (President, Vice President, and Secretary/Treasurer). *BVA HQ returns NJRG funds should this option prevail.
2. Vote by membership to revoke the NJRG charter (authorizing petitioning of adjacent regional groups for inclusion as a chapter). *BVA HQ forwards NJRG funds to acquiring regional group should this option prevail.
3. Vote by membership to become Members at Large. *BVA HQ restricts NJRG funds for five (5) years allowing NJRG to reconstitute should this option prevail.
Please make every effort to attend this meeting of your BVA NJRG; its future is in your hands.
BVA District Director 1